Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When The Love Between You and Me Started ♥

When I was a baby, I drop and hardly get up back. But now when I fell down, I stand up again and look forward Today blog wanna dedicate about Me and Hubby Boy memories I and Hubby Boy together on 10.10.2010 :) Nice date huh? I love the date so much. We've been through and spend alot of times together,dont we? :) I am lucky to have a great Boyfie like you. You make me happy,cries alots,makes me smile and even make me angry but you stare with your puppy eyes with me, I feel that you're cute enough and not worth for me angry you. Maybe some of the days I hurt alot. But now I thank GOD for giving me a chance to be with you peaceful again :). I HATE when baby gaming then he din't tell me he's busy now. I need to wait so long for his message. that makes me feel so sad :(. Hubby boy Baby I know you love gaming so much but cant you just sms me or call me if you're busy? Dont just make me wait your message like a DUMB person. Hubby now at NS. I feel so worry for him :(. He always tells me that he HATES there so much !! He cant even eat well cause the food is too bland, Cant even sleep well, and tired lately. Hubby Boy, please take care of yourself when Im gone. I really miss you a loaddss Please get used to it. After few days maybe Hubby can eat and sleep properly I know the place was horrible but can you please get used to ir for my sake. I really worry you these days. Crying and Crying till have no tears. :(  HUBBY BOY ILY AND IMY


 When i having exam I draw this for Me and Hubby Boy :)
Simply draw cause no time to draw and write nicely jor ><




 Sincerely from your Baby Girl
ILY,TCPM



THE END:D

No comments:

Post a Comment