1st Pose
2nd Pose
Lastly Last Pose Count one two three kay...??
1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
3
3rd Pose
KaaaaBoooommm !!! ♥
Shocked you guys out huh...??
How was the pictures guys? I know my pose like the same. I cant think of any pose somemore. FAILED to be a Model huh...? Learn from my mistakes then :). I quit Clubbing for more than 1 month plus only. I feel so sick when I quit it. It was so hard to quit as hard as quit smoking for guys. PS:I DONT SMOKE,Sorry ;). I wanna go CLUBBING !! I cant stand it but I have to. My Hubby Boy ♥ called me to quit so I do as he told me so. Hubby,am I guaii listening to you? :D. I went Movida and Arena clubs. The best is MOVIDA !! Miss going there but Hubby Boy tell me he and his NS friends coming to Melaka for a trip. I cant wait !! I counting the days to past so I can date with my Hubby Boy ♥ .Promise me everything you must do it kay? Dont make your Wifey dissapointed yeah :). I wait you after NS and you'll promise me to take care of me right? Dont break the promises. :). Off the topic LOLOLOL x). I wanna be a MODEL !! Seriously. Am I suitable to do it? LOL. Nowadays DIET-ing for my future and dreams. Seriously I ate alot these days. Growing fatter and fatter :(. I beg you please dont fat. Anyway goodluck to me on my DIET-ing days. Gotta off to bed now
Nights Peeps ♥





No comments:
Post a Comment