Sunday, May 15, 2011

Love me and the world is mine.

Sorry guys. I've dump my blog for like 3 months ago. Been busy lately study-inq. Forgive me yaa? :) Few things happen to me. For example shifted to my new school,Photo-Shooting,Mid-Year Exam begins and the most painful is I FELL DOWN :'( My butt very pain till now. So sad. Haih. Hubby boy, went NS too. Without him a day is like losing him for MONTHS !! I cant bare it anymore. I just can text and call him on weekends.The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread, ILY and IMY very very muchiee Without you Im nothing,with you Im something





Here are the photos that I took



Nice or not ? I CAMWHORE myself without a CAMERAMAN :)
Hope you guys like it :)



That's all for now will be BLOGGING more later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment