Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Photo-Shooting Will Begins Now :)

The day I wish for a long time is come true :) Do you know what i wish and dream for this whole year ? I wish that I'll be a Girl who took part in Photo-Shooting I damn freaking in love with it. I learned alot experienced in it. I wanna learn more :) I also wish for being a Model when I 18 years old. Now i've gotta keep fir for my own sake Im like gonna be 55kg more fatter and heavier then Hubby Boy :(. GYM GYM GYM !! FIGHTING !! For my own sake to be a Model I have to take care my body and face :) I cant be so LAZY. Why do I have to born in a Pig Year -.- Thats why I always so lazy. Even Hubby Boy call me lazy pig -.-


Before going PHOTO-SHOOTING

Doesn't look the same me right? Two dofferent me wearing glasses and not wearing glasses. That's why I hate wear glasses makes me feel OLD and NERD at the same time. Dont you think so ? :)



This is a picture I edited. My lips look so thick in this picture I hate it so much :(



Finally put pretty pictures in my BLOG. Hope you all like the pictures and enjoy my blog too ya. Tataz

No comments:

Post a Comment