Poppss Out...!!
Do euu know who is this...??
OH MY...
You dont even know...??
He is My GODBROTHER...!!
I and him have been half a YEAR plus GODBROTHER AND SISTER...
He really helps me alotsss
♥
He's funny,cute,stubborn and forgotable PERSON...
Funny by his looks...
I'll always sneak sneak smilee whenever i sees him =))
Cute...
Maybe when he really act cute time...!!
You've gotta see him!!!
He's damn cuteee~!!
Stubborn...??
Maybe a gurl he loves so muchh...??
He din forget her till NOW...
HE IS REALLY A DETERMINATION GUY...
I really loves his attitude...
Positively looks forward to the FUTURE...
GAMBATEH THEN GORR...!!
Forgetful Person...
He really is xDD
Cause he say he will be back then....
He din =(
So sad know...
But i forgive him =))
Cause i wont so small gas take this matter as a big matter...
I'll forgive euu =DD
Anyway...
This is what i can do for euu as a present...
Cause we din meet face to face quite long ad...
Sorrryyyy ♥
Have a blast on your birthday ya...!!
and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~
Have a great fun...!!
Love Ya As Your SISTER
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment